Tactical Carbine 2 Class- PLEASE CALL TO PRE-PAY AND RESERVE SPOT
Time & Location
About the Event
This class is for the shooter who wants to learn to use the carbine in an offensive/defensive situation and has taken the Tactical Carbine 1 class.
Class will cover:
3. Grip, Stance and Hand Positions
4. Accessories, Sights and Optics available for AR Platform
5. Position Shooting
6. Multiple targets - shooting while moving
7. Sling use
8. Flashlight techniques
9. Transition drills to pistol
Requirements for class:
1. AR-15 Style Rifle - 5.56/.223
2. Sling for rifle
4. Pistol and strong side holster where weapon can be drawn and re-holstered with one hand.
5. 2 or more 30 round magazines
6. Eye/ear protection ( we will have some available if needed at no extra cost)
7. 200 rounds of FRANGIBLE ammunition.
Class size is limited to 6 students for a better learning experience.
No cash refunds for cancellations made less than 3 days prior to class date.
* Please call or come in to reserve your spot in the class.