Tactical Handgun 1 Class- PLEASE CALL TO PRE-PAY AND RESERVE SPOT
Time & Location
About the Event
This class is for the shooter who has completed their CPL class and is ready for the next level of offensive/defensive use of the handgun.
The class will cover the following:
1. Firearm safety rules, Nomenclature
2. Fundamentals of marksmanship
3. Holster Draw
5. Point shooting and use of cover
Required Equipment for class:
1. At least 2 magazines or speed loaders (3 or more would be ideal)
2. Strong side holster where weapon can be drawn and re-holstered with one hand.
3. Concealment garment (ex: button down shirt, zipper vest or jacket)
4. Eye/ear protection (can be provided at no extra cost if don't have it)
5. 200 rounds of ammunition
Class size limited to 16 for better learning experience!!
No cash refunds for cancellations made less than 3 days prior to class date.
** Please call or come in to reserve your spot for the class.